Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Big Move. Sort of.

I was supposed to move to New Jersey last Monday.  HA. My car got had a little case of the sniffles and it turned into pneumonia.  In the hospital, out of the hospital, back to the hospital.  Good grief.  So I've been off work and at my house and in limbo for a week, which hasn't been terrible because I repacked and bought some food and read three books and gave my dog a bath and drank like a gallon of hot beverages.  But now I'm finally almost to this Monday, when I move, and I'm kind of excited but more just sort of out of it after living out of a box in my own house.

I haven't been posting because 1.) my life has been uneventful and then 2.) a million thoughts at once that I have trouble processing.  But here we go, new adventure, probably God has some surprises, and I'm pumped to live with girls again.  Wow, that will be different.

So, hopefully, in a few months, I'll be doing something extraordinary or at least lucrative but for now, NJ is a complete unknown.  As in, never been.  Whee...

No comments:

Post a Comment